Monday, 2 January 2012

New Year, New Blog!

So i'm new to Blogspot so you will all have to bare with me while i get my technophobic head around this.


I was brought a lovely bodychain for Christmas and now i'm absolutely obsessed with them. They instantly transform my simple black outfit into something completely perfect for NYE! 





I am determined to make a few of these too, how hard can it be to put together a few old necklaces?

Here was my whole outfit with the body chain, absolutely awful photo I apologise. 



I felt a bit like an Indian Elephant, but I love it! I've purchased lots of chain-esque thing recently. I brought a slave bracelet on eBay for just £3.79! Bargain, and i love all the Indian inspired head and body wear around at the moment, looks so beautiful!

Stay cute,
Jessie xo