I've been at Company Mag for a few days now.VERY hectic but quite fun and the day goes so quick. Being just next to Carnaby Street I just want to buy everything all the time as the shops are just so cute! Unfortunately not getting paid at all these placements leaves me with no dollar bills however here's a list of what I do aim to buy in the next few months:
1. I absolutely love these Lime Crime lipsticks. I particularly want the lilac, and the blue colours but they are quite pricey and no where in the UK really sells them. Grr so annoying. Might have to just pay a but more for one on eBay! Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that sell these?
2. I know i've said I want this before, but I still don't have it, and it's just amazing! It's from Unif and is around £45. Still absolutely love anything grunge!
3. Mac Orange lipstick: I love love love this colour and neeeed it very soon!
4. So many people have this Zara tie dye maxi but it's so beautiful but is sold out everywhere. I've got my eye on a couple on eBay ;)
5. Unif Hellbounds. Who doesn't want these?! Amazing, and now Urban Outfitters sell them so they are easy to get hold of. Now just £175 to get my paws on!
6. Of course the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's. Sold out in Office, but available at Nastygal... hmm very annoying but I love how grungey they are and the cut out detailing. I've just sold my riot boots and these are going to be their replacement :D
I just purchased these Samantha Chapman brushes after hearing such good things about them. Do any of you use them already, have any tips for me?
I was also in this week's Grazia, how very cringeworthy haha! I'm also booked in to do a shoot for Company's mag in their street style edit section so that's quite exciting. It's the November issue I think so quite a while away but keep your beady eyes peeled ;)
I'm blogging at Southsea Fashion week this weekend, v exciting! Are any of you going/showcasing your collections?
Is there anything on your wishlist at the mo?