Friday, 8 March 2013

FASHION HAUL - FEBRUARY/MARCH


Hiii,

Just a quick haul post to show you what i've been buying this month. I sold loads on eBay and made like £200 yayyy so went a bit cray cray.


Zebra crop top. I love this top, it's so flattering and is a really good shape! £18 - Topshop


Fake Celine top. Absolute bargain at £5 - eBay. I couldn't resist really


Black long sleeved crop top, always handy and only £3 - eBay


I was looking for a cool shell jacket for ages and found this pastel one for just £20 - eBay


I loooooove this Ganesh bed throw - £25 Urban Outfitters sale


Earrings - £4 Topshop sale


Holographic shorts, bargain! Addicted to anything holographic at the moment - £12 - Asos sale


Tortoise shell glasses - £5 - Missguided 


Backless body - Missguided - £9


Suspender leggings. Not sure if i'm going to keep these yet but still, they are cute! - Lazy oaf - £45


Bear Bra, absolute favorite buy of the month, it's SO cute - Lazy Oaf - £35

Think I might wear the bear bra for my 21st night out in Birmingham at Face next Saturday. It's definitely not a dressy place so this is definitely an option. I love the new Lazy Oaf collection - it's quite pricey though and the quality isn't amazing! Have you got anything from the new collection?

If you have a spare sec please could you nominate me for best personal style blog here: www.company.co.uk/stylebloggerawards2013

It's my birthday Monday so going out with the fam for dins tomorrow night, and another dins with the friends on Monday, yayyy. If only I didn't have so much work to be doing :( By the way thanks to all the bloggers that filled out my survey, it's such a massive help. I still need more people so if you don't mind helping me out please leave your email address in the comment box and i'll send you the survey - it would be a hugeeeee help!

Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram @velvet_daisy 

Thanks!
Jessie
xoxo

p.s. if you could follow me via bloglovin' cos of the whole GFC thingggg that would be amaze