Monday, 8 April 2013

ACID GREEN GRANNY

Hii,

The sun is finally out so me and Lexie decided to push the boat out with our blog photos and actually cross the road where there's a pretty (not really that pretty) river/lake thing ha. If you saw my recent post, you'll see I picked up loads of Agyness Deyn treats from the Dr Marten shop.The floral tea dresses are my favourite but I feel i'm a little bit grannyish in them - obviously Agyness Deyn models them perfectly in her promotion photos, if only we could all look as perfect as her!

I thought I could grunge it up a little with my coltranes and vintage denim, but i'm still not that convinced. I think it's because it's really not something I would usually buy. It unbuttons all the way to the top so next time I wear it i'm going to try wearing it as a maxi waistcoat kinda thing with something cute underneath. I'm sure it will look cute in the height of summer anyway. If not, I can always take it up...








Floral midi dress - Agyness Deyn for Dr Martens / Chain - River Island / Coltrane boots - Jeffrey Campbell / Jacket - Levis via car boot sale / Frilly socks - eBay / Belt - Topshop

What to do you think? How would you style this?

To keep up to date with me more regularly you can follow me on twitter @velvet_daisy and on Instagram @velvet_daisy

Jess 
xoxo