Few of my recent eBay purchases to share with you! I've noticed they're all pretty 90's themed! Definitely on the hunt for a job now as the leftover uni funds are running out fast.
2. Cute summer staple and for £2.50 with free postage you can't go wrong! Comes in black, pink and white, buy here
3. I was on the hunt for the heeled clear juju's for ages and then found these on eBay. They're sold out everywhere so are definitely worth getting on eBay, came quickly too!
4. Cute Wildfox stars sweater dupe for only £8.99. Buy here
5. I love scrunchies at the moment - so 90's! These cute velvet ones are only a quid each and come in a variety of colours :)
6. This mesh netted crop is perfect for layering and adding a 90's twist to outfits. They're being sold in Topshop for over £20, but this one's only £7.99
Have you found any good eBay deals recently? I don't know about you but I love eBay bargain posts!
Romwe have an amazing sale starting soon so don't forget to check it out!
Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'