Friday, 17 May 2013
1. I've had my 'eye' on this top from Tee and Cake for a while. (Get it? pa ha ha ha) I love all things dinosaur related and when I spotted this in the Oxford Circus Topshop the other day at £23 I knew I had to get it. The Tee and Cake section is absolutely amazing at the moment so it's definitely worth checking out the whole collection!
2. Again, Tee and Cake I LOVE this top, it has a really cute back aswell. As soon as I have a job all these goodies are mine :D This top is only £20, not too bad I didn't think.
3. This floral yellow dress is so cute, I love the casual cut and think it would look amazing with my coltranes and a leather jacket. It's only £18 too! You can buy here
4. I am absolutely lusting over the Buffalo version of these I saw in Oxford Circus the other day but I am definitely not willing to pay £100+ for them so when Lydia found these on ebay for under £30 I got a bit too excited. I still can't decide if I could pull them off though, I LOVE them, but i'm pretty tall at 5'9 without heels so i'm not sure if i'm too tall for them :(
5. OK so these Lanvin earrings are the one purchase that is way out of my budget at £495 and will be purchased 'if i win the lottery' but how beautiful are they? I love the tutti frutti colours.
6. I've been trying to hunt these babies down for ages and looked in every single shop but they have sold out for now, grrr. I will definitely own these soon! I already have the mint ones but love the clear chunky heel on these. Can be purchased from Topshop when in stock at £26!
What's your favorite item? Do you love Tee and Cake as much as me?
Cosmo mag are running their blog awards at the moment and by one month I qualify in the category of 'Best new fashion blog' YAY. So, if you like my blog it would make me a very very happy girrrrrly if you could please nominate me in this category. You can nominate here and it literally takes 2 seconds. THANKYOUUU!!
Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'