Tuesday, 11 June 2013

BLACK AND WHITE WISHLIST

Helloo,

I've complied a few items I am completely lusting over at the moment. I know it's meant to be summer and the bright colour should be embraced but I am loving the simplicity and elegance of black and white at the moment. 

1. I'm a huge phone case addict, and what more could you ask for from a case than this leather, sophisticated skull detailed Alexander McQueen number. It's being sold through Cruise Fashion who sell a huge range of luxury brands I am lusting over daily. It's £140, so quite an investment for your iPhone, but it's just so beautiful.

2. I love leather, I love panelling, and I love Topshop - this beautiful dress is £120 but an absolute staple for any wardrobe.

3. I'm actually not much of a magpie when it comes to jewellery, I hardly buy it, always forget to wear it and am actually really fussy when it comes to choosing it! But I do love the unusual eagle on this and think it would look fantastic underneath a buttoned up collar. Also, it's only £12 - bargain. Can buy here

4. As you all probably know, I already own the black JC coltranes and they have never come off my feet since the day I purchased them from Karmaloop last year. I am lusting over these white boots so much, and think they would be perfect for the summer. I've seen so many amazing bloggers in them and i'm really jealous. They are selling on Karmaloop currently in the sale here for just £84  *sobs because I have no money*. I'm a massive fan of Karmaloop though - they have some great picks.

5. I think this is my favorite piece of the lot. I absolutely love crochet at the moment but unfortunately don't own anything. I think this beautiful dress would be perfect for my holiday in Italy next week and also for festival season. It's not a bad price at £60 - i'm just waiting for some kind of discount day? *hopes and prays*

6. I'm not usually a big designer handbag fan but which girl have you ever met who doesn't love Chanel? This image speaks for itself - it's perfect in every way and one day will belong in my wardrobe!

What do you think of this wishlist, what's your fav item?

Don't forget my blog link doesn't work without .blogspot.com anymore becuase of domain issues! Annoying.com

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'