Wednesday, 12 June 2013

MONSOON/ACCESSORIZE AW/13

Hey,

As i've grown older I have started to shop in Monsoon and Accessorize a lot more than when I was younger. Never before now have I actually appreciated the intricate detailing and beautiful bright colours and textures they have to offer. 


For me, I regularly shop in Accessorize for my summer staples. I know I will find absolutely beautiful beach bags, flip flops and sunglasses in store for a reasonable price. Apart from these staples, I am particularly loving trends that are influenced from the far east at the moment and I predict they are going to be huge this festival season. I can't stop wearing bindi's, and anything with an elephant motif is mine! Additionally the whole 'boho chic' is a trend i'm really starting to embrace at the moment. Both trends, I think Monsoon and Accessorize really nail on the head with their AW/13 collections.



Summer is 'apparently' here, but to be honest i'm looking forward to wrapping up warm and sitting in front of a fire in some chunky bohemian wear this winter.

I eagerly await these collections of romantic florals, Russian inspired patterns and chunky knitted sweaters in stores. Layered together with a heavy dose of chunky jewelry from Accessorize, dressing for Winter couldn't be easier! 

Jessie

xoxo


Don't forget my blog link doesn't work without .blogspot.com anymore becuase of domain issues! 

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'

*sponsored by Spreaditfast