Tuesday, 30 July 2013

CROCHET DREAMS

Hellooo,

I purchased this beautiful crochet dress a while ago but never really got round to wearing it. It needs a leotard underneath and shows my bum a little bit, so it's more of a festival outfit really! I am loving anything crochet this summer, I wish my whole wardrobe was full of it.

My dad took these photos hence why some of the feet are chopped off ha ha, they just don't get it when we're like 'I need FULL length for my blog'...never mind.









Crochet dress - £65 Asos / Shoes - £150ish Jeffrey Campbell / Socks - £2 Primark / Bag - £8 Primark / Necklace - Vintage / Headband - DIY (tutorial coming soon)

Do you love crochet as much as me? What do you think of this outfit? There's so much I want from ASOS at the moment, it's just all so beaut!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a fringed kimono here

Jessie xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'