Friday, 12 July 2013

YOU LOOK A BIT LIKE A GOTH

Hey,

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, you know when you're just in a 'bleugh I have no clothes so what's the point' mood... well yeah. I got sent this cardie from Oh My Love  and it is so beautiful. It makes a perfect outfit layered over cute summer dresses. Oh My Love sell some amazing unique pieces so you should definitely check them out. I have my graduation on Tuesday and am yet to find anything to wear so i'm off to Oxford Street to try and find something last minute - wish me luck, the high street is so awful, anyone else think that?










White dress - Topshop £28 / White sandals - Topshop £28 /Maxi cardie - c/o Oh My Love / Necklace - Primark £3 / Belt - Topshop £12ish / Rucksack - Car boot 50p

I haven't edited my photos cos i'm in a rush - and there's a bit of a photo overload, SOZ!

ps never buy these shoes they are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I have ever had the displeasure of putting on my feet!

What do you think of the outfit? According to Dan I 'look a bit like a goth' - don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

Laterz potatoez.
Jessie xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'