Tuesday, 20 August 2013

BINDI LOVING

Yoo yo yo,

I haven't blogged since boom town last week and words can't even describe how crazy and amazing it was. It was definitely the best 4 days i've ever had and I want to go every year of my life. It's not like any festival i've ever been to before, and the thought of returning to V after this literally makes me want to vom. Everyone was dressed up in fun fancy dress, everything was far from ordinary and I felt like I was in my spiritual home! I have a few photos but I dunno if you're interested in seeing them?

I went out for a quick lunch by the canal today with Dan, and dragged him in to take a few snaps (obviously). The overlay on my skirt is actually an Indian bolero I picked up from the car boot but it fitted perfectly round my waist and I think looks really cute over the top of skirts and dresses. What do you think? 







 Skirt - Topshop £32 // Bolero used as overskirt - Car boot sale £4 // Crop top - Urban Outfitters £16 // Chain - River Island £12 // Bindi - Pack of about 1000 - eBay £2 // Shoes - Dr Martens £30ish // Socks - Topshop £3 // Rucksack - Car boot £50p

Dan taking the mickey out of my poses pa ha ha! (sorry had to include this!!)


Are any of you going to carnival this weekend? I'll be there on Sunday, come say heyyyyy :D

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a fringed kimono here. Just one day left!

BYEEE
Jessie xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'