Saturday, 31 August 2013

CUT ME OUT

Heyyy,

Yes your eyes are not mistaking you, it's me in a cut out black bodycon dress. For those of you who don't know me, I don't do bodycon, and I definitely don't do cut out dresses, especially after I saw blogging BABE Lydia from Fashion Influx I thought how am I ever going to look as good as that! I decided to push myself out of safe territory though and try this Lashes of London dress. I love all of Lashes' designs and the rest of their collection is heavenly. I thought this dress was a really unusual cut out design and have surprised myself with how much I like it (even if I did forget to suck in and look 5 months pregnant). I paired it with my favorite kimono and a million year old Jeffrey's as I don't think i'm brave enough these days to go out in something so erm, tight? 







Cut out dress - c/o Lashes of London // Kimono - c/o Soinfashion // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

What do you think of bodycon dresses? I do love this Lashes number but I think I might just leave them for Mercedes McQueen to rock.

Jessie xoxo

 Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'