Saturday, 3 August 2013

LOVE LETTERS FROM PORTSMOUTH

Heyy yoo,

I went to Portsmouth again this week with my friend as he had to sign some work documents so I tagged along for the journey, luckily it was absolutely boiling! After continuously calling the Spinnaker the Shard LOL #londongirlproblems we just sat on the beach all day, sunbathed and played in the arcades. I LOVE the seaside- the only thing London is missing in my opinion!

When I last went out with my besty Lexie from lexiesfloordrobe she was wearing these amaze balls heart print high waisted jeans from Toppers so when I saw the same print on this cute summer dress I had to get it... A huge Coltrane overload at the moment - sorry I need some new shoesies









Heart dress - £42 Topshop / Coltranes - £120 Jeffrey Campbell / Bubble bag - £4ish eBay / Necklace - Vintage

Are you a fan of bold prints? I love the hearts on this dress!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a fringed kimono here

Jessie xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'