Thursday, 8 August 2013

OPTICAL ILLUSIONS

Hii,

First of all i'm about to leave to go to BOOM TOWN, i'm sooooo excited and I just know it's going to be the funnest weekend of my life. We've got the glitter, face paint, unicorns, paddling pool and fancy dress ready! Eeeeeek :D

I'm really really excited to show you this Jump From Paper bag I kindly got sent. I love anything fun when it comes to fashion so when I got to choose one of their amazing styles I couldn't believe it. I couldn't quite get my head around it as it looks like it's been photoshopped on the image, hence the 'Jump from paper' name. It arrived at my house and the design is amazing, I couldn't wait to photograph it. I'm really happy with the photos and am still so shocked at how cartoony it looks. I couldn't recommend this bag enough, it really does turn heads!

This fringed Soinfashion kimono is a new favorite piece in my wardrobe. It's perfect for festivals and I love how it adds so much texture to my outfit.













Silk dress - £38 Topshop // Platforms - Topshop via a friend // Necklace - c/o Whittle by Design // Fringed Kimono c/o So in fashion // Glasses - c/o Firmoo // Bag - c/o Jump From Paper

I love this mirror necklace c/o of a freelance fashion designer who's website is Whittle by Design. She gets her inspiration from geometric shapes and incorporates lots of acrylic into her designs. Follow her on Facebook, her blog  and her Instagram.

I love these bright coloured specs from Firmoo  they are really good quality and a great fit. I always struggle find frames that suit me but I actually really like these. Anyone can get their first pair for free if you click this link - there's plenty to choose from!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a fringed kimono here

Adios Amigos!
Jessie xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'