Thursday, 5 September 2013

FLORAL BOMBS

Hi Kitties,

You know when you leave the house in an outfit and you think it just doesn't look right, well yeah that happened today but looking at these photos I think i've changed my mind. I am absolutely IN LOVE with this Chicnova  floral bomber. It's a really light silky material so is great for the current transitional nightmare dressing I am having to face. To be honest i'm quite looking forward to the colder weather so I can layer layer layer.










Shorts - a friends - Topshop // Cycling lace undershorts - c/o Chicnova  // Crop - £18 Urban Outfitters // Floral bomber - c/o Chicnova  // Boots - £60 Topshop // Bag - c/o Warehouse // Necklace - £3 eBay

My photos always look nicer when they're not in the garden! What do you think of this bomber, do you have any floral statement pieces?

Jessie xoxo

 Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'