Monday, 23 September 2013

POM POMS

Helloo,

I'm back! I was interning 9-6 every day and when I got home it was dark and so I couldn't take any photos, so annoying! Anyway here I am, even though my face is dodge.com in all the photos. Also, it's really hard trying to take a selfy with an animal. Silly kitty. 











 Trainers - Asos // Socks - Topshop // Denim shirt - Brag Vintage // Pleated dress - Evil Twin

How cute is this pom pom bear shirt from Brag Vintage. As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine! In hindsight it needs a necklace I think but regardless it's still super cute. Brag Vintage sell a massive range of vintage with hardly anything over £30!

In other news i've got a new job in Topman so hey hey hey staff discount, at last i'll have some money to buy new things yay!

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'