Tuesday, 1 October 2013

AUTUMN LACE

Hey,

I'm trying to be a bit of a better blogger and post more frequently but most of the people who take my photos aren't around at the moment so i'm having to do with garden shots - I much prefer photos out and about, they look a lot prettier and the quality looks a lot nicer!

I got sent this lace dress from Karma Clothing which I love. It's really versatile and can be dressed up or down. I chose to dress down with Coltranes, scarf and a leather jacket for the day time!










Lace dress - c/o Karma // Coltranes - Jeffrey Campbell // Socks - Topshop //Scarf - Market (lols) // Leather Jacket - c/o Warehouse

Do you own much lace? Do you dress it up or down?

On another note i'm looking for my next pair of chunky boots to replace the Coltranes. I'm well and truely sick of them now, do any of you have any suggestions? I LOVE the aggy dr martens but they're pretty much sold out everywhere gah!

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'