Monday, 14 October 2013

LONDON RETRO

Hey,

How do you like my new glasses? I'm a massive glasses fan, but can never find any to suit my moon face! I chose to review these tortoiseshell 'Bakerloo' vintage inspired specs from My Optique and am really happy with the result. All glasses in this range 'London Retro' retail at £79 which I think is extremely reasonable if you compare prices to your standard granny frame one would find in ya local Specsavers! Think quirky cat eyes and bright colours for the frames in this range. I'm really impressed by the quality, shape and comfort and think a great pair of glasses can really add to an outfit whether you technically need them or not!!






Glasses - c/o My Optique  // Crochet top - Car boot sale // Pink dress - Mink Pink

Do you have a favourite pair of glasses? What do you think of this London Retro range?

Sorry about the dorky faces, it's not often I take close up face snaps - I would make an awful beauty blogger haha.

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'