Friday, 18 October 2013

NAZZ COLLECTION

Hey,

I feel as much of a Disney Princess as i'm ever going to be in this dress. I was asked to review a dress from the beautiful collection at Nazz Collection. Not usually a fan of anything encrusted with bling, I really surprised myself with this number. I absolutely love anything backless so that's the main reason I chose this and as soon as I put it on I knew I had made the right decision as it fits to perfection. I normally find that because i'm so tall (5'9), as soon as I put on a big pair of heels dresses are far too sort for me, but this is just the right length. Nazz Collection are great for event/prom dresses and I was shocked at how reasonable they are.

I teamed my dress with my snakeskin Lulu Guinness clutch, back from when I was interning there. I was lucky enough to pick it up in their sample sale for something like £20! I believe this particular style never went into production so is a one off - I LOVE it.  

Now I just to be taken to a posh event so I can actually wear this ensemble...









Dress c/o Nazz Collection  // Bag - Lulu Guinness sample sale

What do you think of this dress? Are you as much of a fan of backless pieces as me?

You can follow Nazz Collection on Facebook here, Twitter here, and Instagram @nazzcollectionclothing

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'