Sunday, 3 November 2013

EVERY LEAF IS A FLOWER

Hey,

So this is another look from my weekend away with the bestie Lexie. Autumn is definitely in full swing and it's getting pretty freezing. I need to invest in a fur gilet for the cold months as they look so cute layered up especially with different textures underneath. 

I borrowed this one from Lexie but i'm going to look for one that's slightly longer I think. I'm obsessed with layering different lengths at the moment, I love the contrast of midi dusters like this one from Ette Clothing, a mini like this velvet dress from Fashion Union and the shorter gilet. I hate wearing tights and put it off for as long as possible so the midi length dusters are a great alternative to keeping my legs a little bit more covered in the colder months. 







 Gilet - Dorothy Perkins via Lexie // Velvet dress - c/o Fashion Union // Midi duster - Ette £18ish // Bag - Primark via Lexie // Beetle Necklace - H&M via Lexie // Boots - Vagabond via Office £80

What do you think of this outfit? Have you mastered layering for winter yet?

Jessie
xoxo

ps. I've changed my header, what do you think? It was definitely about time that awful galaxy print thing got scrapped!

 Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'