Tuesday, 26 November 2013

FASHION REVOLUTION

Oh heyyyy,

If any of you know me you'll know that I haven't worn a pair of jeans since I was about 9 - we could call it a phobia of denim legwear! The day has finally arrived and I decided to buy the high waisted black Joni jeans on uniform at Topshop! I'm still not 100% convinced and i'm not sure they are particularly flattering but my bare legs were getting pretty freezing in this recent cold weather :(

On another note, I love this floral quilted jacket from Sheinside , i've been picking up lots of new statement jackets recently and they also might persuade me to wear my black jeans a bit more... EEK.

ps. I really need to sort my camera out, meh...







Jeans - Topshop uniform £14.40 // Shoes - Vagabond via Office // Black top - eBay £4 // Floral jacket - c/o Sheinside  //  Eagle necklace - eBay £2.99