Thursday, 7 November 2013

PAISLEY SLUT DROPS

Helloooo,

It's freezing, but yeah I know i'm still not wearing tights, I just hate them and now I guess my legs are used to it! Happy to have got the opportunity to work with Pussycat London this week, I chose this kimono to be sent and it hasn't disappointed. I love the movement the tassles create and I gladly tried to show this to my friend Adam aka my photographer for the day (lol) by slut dropping for him whilst he was snapping away pa ha ha. 

I don't know about you but i'm getting rather bored the traditional hand on hip poses so what better way to jazz things up but a slut drop? In other news i'm going to Fabric on Friday to see Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and i'm toooo excited. Are any of you going?







Paisley Kimono - c/o Pussycat // Coat - Miss Selfridge £80ish // Shoes - Vagabond via Office £80 // White dress - Topshop via eBay £12 

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'