Wednesday, 13 November 2013

THE MOON, SUN AND STARS

Heyy,

You all know how much I love two pieces so when I saw this celestial printed number from Motel I definitely had to buy it. After waiting ages for it to come back in stock it arrived and unfortunately had a hole in the side, so gutting as I wanted to wear it to Fabric last weekend - oh well! I'm going to get a replacement asap as I don't want to miss out on this heavenly number. For the purpose of these photos I've borrowed my friends exact same match - YAY

I wish my whole wardrobe was just formulated of hundreds of two pieces and I had a different one for every day. That would be great - I would never have any morning last minute outfit panics!










Stars and moon two piece - Motel £60 for the set-ish// Boots - Vagabond via Office // Tattoo necklace - eBay £2.99 // Coat - A friends // Earrings - Primark £2 

Have you worn any cute two pieces recently? What do you think of Motel?

Jessie
xoxo
Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'