Monday, 9 December 2013

CUT OUT WOLVES

Hellooo,

At last i've managed to get out to get an outfit together, sorry about the significant lack of outfits on my blog at the moment. It's so difficult to get the time to take photos when it's getting dark by 4pm! GAH

I got sent this cut out denim shirt from nANA jUDY and if i'm honest was really unsure of it when I got it out of its packaging as the cut is so unusual. When I tried it on I realised it sits in exactly the right place on me, subtly showing off some shoulder. You can tell the design has had a lot of thought and clever craftmanship put into it, i'm a huge fan! Obviously not completely appropriate for this bitter weather so I layered up with a super soft faux fur gilet from Rosegal. Rosegal sell a great mixture of vintage and new ranging from coats to jewelry. The item arrived really quickly and is great quality. Also, can we take a minute to appreciate how cute this 'Alien' necklace is from Punky Pins, I'm obsessed with anything Alien-esque at the moment so obviously decided to have Alien written on a necklace instead of my name...









Boots - Dr Martens via eBay £30 // Skirt - Boohoo £12ish // Denim cut out shirt c/o nANA jUDY // Faux Fur Gilet c/o Rosegal // Alien necklace c/o Punky Pins

What do you think of this look?

Jessie
xoxo
Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'

ps. don't forget to enter my giveaway here