Saturday, 11 January 2014

FLORAL BELL SLEEVES

Hey!

Yet again it's like minus a million degrees and i'm dressed like it's the height of summer but I really can't stand tatty old bobbly tights in photos so yeah...

As mentioned before i'm trying to inject more black into my wardrobe and dare I say it, dress a little more 'conservative'. I hate that word but i'm not 15 anymore and can't always get away with crazy Lazy Oaf burger dresses and psychedelic bombers? Or can I? I think it might be time to grow up and reflect this in my clothing! Not that a cut out mini dress in the winter is being particularly sensible?! ha. I seem to be unable to distinguish seasons.

I picked this am-azing 70's style dress from Missguided purely because of the bell sleeves, it has such a vintage vibe but the cut out detailing makes it more contemporary - I like the mix! I teamed it quite simply with a fluffy black cardie from Sheinside to give it some more texture and warmth. And of course the most comfortable shoes in the world - my Vagabonds. Standard.











Cardie - c/o Sheinside // Dress - c/o- Missguided // Shoes - £70ish Vagabonds via Office // Spotty socks - £3 Topshop

Have you worn anything cut out recently? Probably not seeing as it's winter!! What do you think of this dress?

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'