Sunday, 19 January 2014

KITTY CAT KEMP

MEOW!!

Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with cats, to the point where my besties *aka Lexie* call me Kitty Cat Kemp so this sweater is just perfect in my opinion pa ha ha. Persun Mall contacted me to see if I wanted to choose a couple of things and this kitty top was one of the items I received. I was slightly dubious about it to begin with as items I have received from similar sites abroad have always come up teeny tiny but this actually fits quite well and the material is pretty good quality. How cute is the fringing too - icing on the cake I think! :D

I was going to style up with a metallic Topshop skater skirt but i'm trying hard not to overwear skater items as they're just too lazy. What better alternative than these amazing lace bell bottoms I rediscovered in my wardrobe that Ette sent me a while back, completely forgot I had them. Oh so you know I was trying harder to wear more black, well yeah now I can't seem to inject any colour back in. It's all or nothing with me I think!!









Lace bell bottoms - c/o Ette Clothing // Fringed cat sweater - c/o Persun Mall  // Black tube skirt - H&M £2.99 // Dr Martens - £40ish via eBay

What do you guys think of this outfit? It's the first time in a while I got dressed, looked in the mirror and though 'too crazy?' Never too crazy right?!

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'