Thursday, 6 February 2014

EXTRATERRESTRIAL EYEBALL ADDICTION

Hellooo,

First of all excuse the windy hair and dodgy expressions in these photos, there was actually a storm - well kinda! 

I was ecstatic to receive this 'This is a love song' dress which the lovely ladies at The Clear Agency sent across to me last week. The brand has recently been dubbed 'The streetwear label to know' by Harpers Bazaar, the Bali-based brand is making its UK debut at Harrods for Spring Summer. I'm not joking when I say there clothes are perfect.. I'm lusting over a sequin alien top I just have to have in my wardrobe along with about 138 other items. 

I'm like the genuine leather harness details and joint back of this dress. It comes in two pieces - an under leotard and then a over the top harness and sheer skirt - once all the adjustments are right I think it's quite cool even though my boobs are a bit dodge.com. I decided to dress down with docs and my new favourite alien eye bag but I recently wore it out with black platforms and a statement necklace.










Leather harness dress c/o This is a Love Song via The Clear Agency // Alien eye bag - Kreepsville 666 £30 // Eyeball earrings - c/o Punky Pins // Boots - Dr Martens £45ish // Eyeball hairbands - Kreepsville 666

What do you think of this dress, I need a second opinion?! :D

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'