Saturday, 29 March 2014

A CHANGE OF SCENERY

Hello,

Today I had a brain wave and realised there are some ugly old garages near my house that could look quite cool as a background, what do you think? Definitely better than my garden although the kitties don't get to make an appearance here.

As my friend said today, i'm literally 'the Queen of crops' pa ha ha. I own way too many of these but I feel that as quite a tall girl I suit high waisted bottoms/skirt with crops on top. Not very inventive but there you go... [Lashes of London] kindly sent me this super cute sequin number which although isn't too appropriate for the day, I thought a great piece for an evening. It's rare I would ever dream of hanging anything embellished with sequins anywhere near my body but thought this great high necked number was an exception to the rule.







Leather Jacket c/o Warehouse // Sequin Top c/o Lashes of London // Joni Jeans - Topshop £15ish // Platform Shoes - eBay £39.99 

What do you think of this outfit? I'm trying my hardest to get back into blogging, can't wait for some longer evenings.

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'