Monday, 5 May 2014

RAINBOW CROCHET // ETTE

Hellooo,

I hope you've all had an amazing bank holiday weekend. It's been a chilled one for me, tried to make the most out of the sun so I had a BBQ yesterday and went for a walk in the woods today. I'm meant to be on a detox plus saving on money is always handy! 

As you all know i'm completely and utterly obsessed with anything crochet this season so when the beautifully talented gals at [Ette] gifted me this handmade top I seriously couldn't contain my excitement - how dreamy is it?! Ette are one of my ultimate online favourites at the moment, they are hitting the current bohemian gypsy chic trend on the head with their dreamy hand picked vintage clothing. Too scared to miss out on their latest find, their site is on my bookmarked pages and I find myself glancing over their site daily!

This is just the start to a complete wardrobe transformation for me. I'm currently taking a lot of inspiration from brands like Free People and Mink Pink, and ditching the commercial high street tat. Although credit where due, H&M is amazing at the moment! I feel like i've got super duper lazy recently with the way I dress so now the sun's back it's time to make a bit of an effort I think!









Boots - AllSaints £165 // White dress - Yayer £30ish // Crochet dreamy top - c/o Ette // Crochet tassle bag - H&M £14.99 // Necklace - H&M £14.99

I've been after the perfect tassly boot for ages now and after seeing one of the girls at work in these amazing AllSaints ones I had to go and buy them for myself. I bought some silver coin trim on eBay to wrap around the tassles for a cute gypsy chic festival look, what do you think?

Jessie
xoxo

Keep up with my style by following me on Instagram: @velvet_daisy or buy my old clothes on Depop @velvet_daisy