Saturday, 3 May 2014

TASSLES

Hellooo,

Recently I have felt like my whole wardrobe is completely unwearable, it's all just not my style anymore and I feel like i'm putting less effort into my outfits because of it. I've decided to buy a whole new wardrobe but you all know my dislike of the high street so instead I'm going on huge car boot, charity shop and vintage hauls in a hunt to buy the cutest one off pieces. Obviously i've no money so i'm slowly getting through all my old stuff selling it over on Depop - my new favorite app i'm completely and utterly obsessed with it. Buy all my clothes by downloading it and adding me @velvet_daisy. 

Another thing i'm currently obsessed over is kimonos. They are perfect for layering and can be worn all year round. I can't wait for festival season so I can layer with chunky silver jewelry and tassle boots. This cute flowery one is from [iKrush] and is the perfect length.













Black pinafore- £6 Primark // White lace top - £12 vintage from Camden // Necklace - £2 Topshop sale // Tassle bag - £14.99 H&M // Floral kimono - c/o iKrush // Tassle boots - Allsaints

Do you guys wear kimonos much? How do you style them up? Would love to see your outfit post links!!

Jessie
xoxo