Wednesday, 11 June 2014

YIN AND YANG










Side split skirt - Evil Twin £10 via Sample sale // Booties - £38 Topshop // Yin and Yang vest - c/o Nana Judy // Fringed Jacket - c/o Missguided // Silver necklace - 14.99 H&M


Hey,

It makes such a difference when I manage to take photos in places other than my garden. I got my dad to take some quick snaps of this outfit whilst we were out the other day at a really pretty church.

I'm so excited that it's festival season again and having already been to Field Day this year the outfit planning is in full swing. The next festival I have lined up is Secret Solstice in Iceland and it looks incredible. Whale watching, hot springs, volcanos - amazing, but what on earth do I wear?!  Missguided are #lifesavers. How beautiful is this fringed suede jacket, it's the perfect casual cover up for the cooler weather. I love anything with tassels at the moment and why not go overboard by teaming with my Topshop fringed booties. I'm counting down the days until Solstice and Missguided have given me a festival survival kit including a poncho, carmex, glitter, and a nail kit which will all come in really handy! - Thanks Missguided!

I'm really excited to be feature another piece from nANA jUDY in this outfit- I thought the yin and yang sun vest was perfect for summer layered up with heavy silver jewelry tucked into my split side skirt.  

What do you think of this outfit? What will you be wearing at festivals this summer?

Jessie
xoxo

ps. Don't forget i'm selling loads of my clothes on Depop: @velvet_daisy. Leave your usernames below, I want to follow new people!