Friday, 5 September 2014

HOLOGRAPHIC OBSESSIONS

Helloo,

Can't keep up with this weather, of course as soon as I get home from Bournemouth the sun comes out again. Typically English gah! I went for a cute walk and lunch on the canal with my friend and of course took it as an advantage to pull him in on taking some photos. #sorrynotsorry

Anyway I wanted the chance to show off my super cute new dress from [Missguided], again i'm feeling so honored to be able to work with such an amazing brand - Missguided always seem to hit every trend so well and each season come back stronger and stronger. Robyn you look after me too well, thank you so much for all my treats. Can't wait to style up the rest, they are so perfect for my travels in India. When I started blogging I honestly could never imagine that I would be given the opportunity to collaborate with such amazing brands on exciting projects :D

Another great brand [IKrush] - how dreamy are these strappy flatforms. Completely obsessing over anything holographic this year and these are the perfect statement shoe, my only regret was not wearing my hair up in miley buns!







Holographic flatforms - c/o IKRUSH // Skater dress - c/o Missguided // Necklace - Hennes £14.99 // Bag - £12ish Rokit Vintage // Sunglasses - ASOS £14 ish

What do you guys think of this outfit? Have you bought anything holographic this season? Would love to know your thoughts on this outfit! <3 nbsp="" p="">

J x

ps. looking for a whole new realm of fashion/lifestyle blogs to follow so please leave your blog address below and i'll check it out.