Thursday, 18 September 2014

LITTLE WHITE LIES

Hii,

Today I thought I would show you all a piece from one of my favorite brands - Little White Lies. They're an amazing brand and showcase such a beautiful array of unique designs, each season providing items of such good quality with a great fit! I first came across them via Urban Outfitters but you can shop directly on their website [here]. The pinafore shape works well for layering and the spacious shape is flattering on the hips! 

Sorry sorry I know I wear this necklace every single day, i'm suffering from a severe lack of jewelry in my life at the moment - i'm so fussy and can never find anything I particularly like!






Dress - Little White Lies via Urban Outfitters // Cleated sole platforms - Topshop // White shirt - Vintage // Necklace - H&M

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Do you have anything from Little White Lies?

J x