Friday, 26 September 2014

MY FAVORITE MISSGUIDED MAXI

Hey,

[Missguided] I love you, you've officially converted me into wearing maxi dresses with this gem. Until today I point blank refused to wear anything maxi. With my size 12 hips I felt like the shape was incredibly unflattering with the fabric just hanging down making me look gigantic...The shape of this maxi however is so beautiful and I think fits me so well cinching in at the waist. It's a great transitional piece too as the long sleeves are perfect to take you into the winter, layer up with a shaggy gilet, thigh high boots and a winter coat! If I was ever to recommend my readers any item of clothing it would be this. At £34.99 it's an absolute bargain and i'm sure is going to sell out super quick! Buy [here] 







Maxi dress - c/o Missguided // Tassel boots - Allsaints £145ish // Crystal necklace - Car boot sale 20p

I'm off to India for the foreseeable future as of Friday so i'm going to try my hardest to continue blogging but my posts might be a bit sporadic. Anyway in other news I've been looking into animal welfare a lot more recently and all the surrounding topics and have decided to challenge myself in becoming vegetarian - to some people this might not seem like such a big deal but having always been a huge meat eater it's something I really want to introduce to my diet. I thought India would be a great start as the country has the lowest rate of meat consumption in the entire world!

What do you guys think of this maxi? Do you love it as much as me? Would love to hear your thoughts!

J x