Wednesday, 10 September 2014

SIXTIES SCARLETT

Hii,

This outfit is not very 'me' but I thought I would try something different. I was instantly drawn to the bright lime green colour and peter pan collar on this cute sixties style shift dress and thought it was a great easy to wear smart/casual occasion dress. I'm a big fan of the sixties, especially the latter part of the decade, think bell bottoms, batik fabrics and tie dye - perfect! I've dressed it down slightly with a leather jacket and chunky sandals for this post but I can imagine wearing it with some JC Litas for a wedding... I just never get invited to any gah!

At £45 I think this Sugarhill Boutique dress is great statement piece and excellent quality. Buy via Scarlett Fashion [here].






Dress - Sugarhill Boutique c/o Scarlett Fashion // Sandals - £39.99 New Look // Leather Jacket - c/o Warehouse 

What do you think of 60's style fashion?

J x