Tuesday, 2 September 2014

THIS IS A (PINK) LOVE SONG

Hey,

I had the cutest little weekend with my bestie Lexie Vee, we took loads of photos for some fresh blog posts and I had the honor of raiding her wardrobe hence the baby pink invasion. I kindly got sent this great sporty style bralet from This Is A Love Song and have injected it with some girliness! I've never really been one for baby pink but I think this leather skirt and t bar heels might have slightly converted me. Unfortunately the bra is a too small but i've tried to squeeze myself into it as best I can eek (wishful thinking).

I've always been the biggest TIALS fan and always feel so lucky to be able to review every collection - they seriously come out with some mega gems and i'm a particular fan of this season's sporty vibe. Luckily enough for us all they are now available to buy via [ASOS.com]. Always handy, holla #studentdiscount and #freedelivery








TIALS print bralet - c/o TIALS // Pink t bar shoes - Zara (Lexies) // Pink leather skirt - Topshop (Lexies) // Leather jacket c/o Warehouse

All this pink feels like a new girly me, what are your thoughts? Do you wear much pink?

J x