Monday, 1 September 2014

TRAVELODGE BOURNEMOUTH SEAFRONT

Helloo,

Last week me and my friend took a little trip to Bournemouth courtesy of Travelodge. When I booked the room back in July we had 30 degrees heat so obviously a seaside town would of been fab but in reality the weather got a lot cooler and it wasn't quite skinny dipping and frolicking on beach. I did however have such a fun time as a change of environment and fresh sea air is always welcome. 

We stayed in Travelodge Hotel which was just set back from the seafront but still with a great view from our room. The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly showing us how to get to town and suggesting the best place to go on a Wednesday night - bit of an error trying to find somewhere booming midweek and non student time but of course we found somewhere and proceeded to get pretty drunk! 

The hotel was a 10 minute walk to town so was convenient and easy to make our way back. The rooms were super clean, comfortable and well decorated, my only worry was the heat as there was no air con but each room had a fan so it was bearable! I would definitely recommend booking this Travelodge to stay in as a great budget hotel and would stay here in the future if I were to ever come back to Bournemouth. 





Patchwork Dress - Ette Clothing £20ish // Shoes - Vagabond via Office £80ish // Sun necklace - Car boot sale £2

On another note, how cute is this patchwork dream of a dress - another hugely successful buy from [Ette Clothing] - the girls are genius' picking out so many beauties. You'd be missing out if you didn't just click that link ;)

Massive thank you to Travelodge for letting me stay in your hotel. Book your stay here: http://www.travelodge.co.uk/

J x

Don't forget to enter my giveaway [here]