Saturday, 24 January 2015

ROSES ARE RED

Helloo,

A slightly different outfit from me today, i'm not normally a huge fan of red but i've surprised myself and fallen in love with this AX Paris trouser two piece courtesy of [Getthelabel.com]. I find that having quite big hips it's difficult to buy trousers without it looking really unflattering but i'm a huge fan of this rosy ensemble. A shaggy gilet is a great way to layer up in this ridiculously cold weather at the moment! Admittedly a few more layers might have come in handy too...

Instantly I would normally think to pair this outfit with a pair of Dr Martens to grunge it up but having recently received a pair of Kickers they make such a great replacement for a chunky boot - i'm obsessed! I remember my mum putting me in a pair of Kickers to school when I was about 6 for a 'sturdy shoe'. It's amazing how times change... 







Floral two piece - c/o [Get The Label]  (AX Paris) // Boots - c/o [Get The Label] (Kickers) // Fur Gilet - £29.99 H and M // Macrame choker - Handmade by me! 

Check out Get The Label - a great website for buying highly discounted branded clothing including Adidas, Vero Moda, Lipsy and Kickers! Shop [here]

What do you think of this outfit? Have you worn any cute trouser two pieces recently? Comment your links below - I would love to see! 

J x