Thursday, 5 February 2015

FULL CIRCLE FLORALS

Hellooo,

I love winter sun, especially as it makes my super winter inappropriate outfits look slightly more acceptable hehe. I fell in love with this digitally enhanced floral [Wolf and Whistle] number online and when seen in real life it didn't disappoint. If you're not familiar with Wolf and Whistle they're the sister brand of the ultra chic lingerie 'Playful Promises', cool huh? Anyway it's a full circle skirt so tonnes of flowing material and has a great feel. I find that I always see amazing items online and when they turn up at my door it's poorly made with bad stiff material that only the size 6 supermodels can make look good in the online lookbooks but fortunately that isn't the case with this!

I love midi skirts but don't really own many, mainly because I get a bit stuck on styling them up but this [Missguided] faux suede biker jacket is a great match, I feel like it's the perfect cropped length! The material gives it a bit of a bohemian vibe too, I'm off travelling again soon so will be taking this as the perfect night time cover up over all those patterned harems i'm going to be living in.  









Midi skirt - c/o Wolf and Whistle // Biker jacket - c/o Missguided // Tassel crop top - £18 Topshop // Tassel boots - £110ish Allsaimts // Macrame choker - Handmade by me

How would you style up this skirt?

J x

ps don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a huge healthy food hamper here: http://velvet-daisy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/degustabox-food-giveaway.html