Monday, 16 February 2015

KISS ME QUICK

Helloo,

I'm a little bit late but HAPPY VALENTINES to all you beautiful kitty catz, how amazing is this colour appropriate coat from [Warehouse!] I desperately needed to shoot this today but it was non stop rain all day - super annoying so I found a cute little church to take cover. It's great to get a bit of variety, I get bored of the same old backdrop and i'm no expert with photography but I like the different tone it's created. 

This is the perfect winter coat, it's super duper warm as it's a wool mix and looks effortlessly chic. It fits perfectly on my tall frame too, creating a structured look. I wore it down today with casual ripped Topshop Joni's and scruffy Doc Martens but I can't wait to wear this as a transitional piece, dressing it up with a skirt and strappy heels as it starts to get a bit warmer. Warehouse are always so on point with their outerwear, my ultimate fav leather jacket is two year old Warehouse and looks just as great now - great investment piece. 






Coat - c/o Warehouse // Jeans - Topshop £38ish // Doc Martens - £30ish eBay second hand // Stripy cropped jumper - Topshop £30ish

Thanks so much for the beautiful coat Warehouse, happy v day! 

J x