Wednesday, 4 February 2015

PEACHSKIN

Heeeey Kitty Cats,

It's unlike me to go for something earthy and plain but i've been trying to change my style a bit recently, or at least try and make it a bit more versatile with classic staples. I absolutely love the shape of this khaki peach skin shirt dress from [Missguided] which can be worn both dressed up and down! I really wanted to let the dress do all the talking as it's one of my favourite pieces right now. Its shift style and curved hem make it quite unusual and I think a bit of a designer vibe. Buy [here] from Missguided. 

I'm really into silver jewelry at the moment, I managed to pick up so many pieces from India which are so easy to throw on jazzing up this otherwise plain outfit. India are great at making intricate designed cuffs and bangles and I can't get enough of them!







Suede shirt dress - c/o Missguided // Leather rucksack - £10 from India // Boots - £110ish from Allsaints // Lipgloss - Birthday Suit  by Sleek // Bangles - Various prices all from India

You might notice my make up looks a bit different today...I've always worn really bright oranges and reds on my lips but thought I would try a more subtle nude colour this season. Apart from that, bright lipsticks are such high maintenance! I originally bought Velvet Teddy by Mac after reading so many great reviews but I was really disappointed. It just didn't suit my skin tone, i'm not sure who I looked like but it sure wasn't Kylie Jenner. Anyway I ended up hunting down Sleek's Birthday Suit matte lipgloss and I love it. It's far more wearable in my opinion and serves as a great alternative to Velvet Teddy especially for you pale gals. Also it's only around £5 so a third of the price of Mac! Looks great with lip liner too...

What do you think of this look?

J x

ps don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a huge healthy food hamper here: http://velvet-daisy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/degustabox-food-giveaway.html