Thursday, 12 February 2015

VERY SS15 VALENTINES EVENT

Hey guys,

I hardly ever post about the events that I go to as I'm really fussy about the photographs I post on here and in my opinion iPhone photos just don't cut it, so excuse the bad quality of the first image eek. Slight OCD there I think. 

A couple of nights ago I went to the Very.co.uk Valentine's press day previewing their new SS15 collection. I regularly go to the Very events and they are always so much fun, the last one I went to had a huge walk in snow globe, super cool! I thought this would be pretty hard to beat but the guys at Very didn't disappoint as there were Labrador puppies in a little play pen to hold. SO CUTE. The collection featured a wide variety of styles but my favorites included bell sleeved dresses (very 70's which I am obsessed with at the moment), polka dot jumpsuits and silky lace lingerie.  

Apart from the beautiful adorable cutesy puppies, there was a nail station for a quick new colour and also temporary tats which i'm a huge fan of - really want some of these for my travels! And of course a bar with my absolute favourite drink: Raspberry Mojitos - yummy! I always love going to events like this as I get to meet some of the great bloggers I talk to online. 









AWW, aren't the puppies just the cutest thing you've ever seen! Thank you so much Very for my new pieces of clothing, can't wait to style them up!

Got some really exciting stuff coming up on the blog soon as I combine my fashion blogging with travelling round Bali, Phillipines and Aus, can't wait to show you all my adventures. Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

J x

My giveaway ends in 5 days so still time to enter and win a big healthy food hamper: http://velvet-daisy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/degustabox-food-giveaway.html

ps, my dress I wore to the event was Kiss The Sky via ASOS in the sale for £21. Think there's still a couple in stock so be quick :D