Sunday, 21 June 2015

MONOCHROME WITH MISSMERIZE

Hey guys,

I've seriously had to take a look at my style as recently i've been finding that I've been dressing more and more like a 5 year old in comfy bright jumpers and Kickers. As much as I love that look i've been trying to change it up a bit so i'm trying to inject some classics back in my wardrobe, and what better way than with some monochrome. Monochrome is huge on the catwalk this season so I thought I would try and adopt a slice of it into my own style. I've grouped together some of my fav pieces from [Missmerize] this season with everything retailing under £70:



1. Abstract trousers are a great way to make a statement this summer. Team with pointy black heels and a plain top. At £12 they are such a steal. Buy [here]

2. I'm a big midi skirt fan as they are so easy to style for a summer's day. Wear this one with a white bralet and simple black heels. £30 Buy [here]

3. Stay on trend with a graphic laser cut bag, still fitting in with the monochrome theme this week at £69. Buy [here]

4. Go abstract with this brush print dress. It's a super flattering cut so will suit any body shape, take from day to night with a cute pair of heels. £33 Buy [here]

5. This checked tee is really easy to wear, throw on over a pair of simple trousers for an on trend office look. £26 Buy [here]

6. This is one of my favourite pieces as it's so versatile. Wear grungey with a pair of Dr Martens or keep it simple and layer over some tees with a pair of jeans. £30 Buy [here]

What do you think of this trend? Will you be suporting the monochrome theme this summer?

J x