I've a few key summer looks to show you this season from Missmerize. All can be bought online and none retail above £65! Stay on trend on a budget!
(1) Go pastel princess this summer in this super light and easy wearing bow detail blouse. Throw on over cute patterned tailored trousers and team with pointed heels for the perfect summer's evening ensemble. [Blouse - £36]
(2) A great transitional piece from spring: Go Boho this summer with an amazing pastel balloon sleeved blouse. Be sure to layer it up with tonnes of jewelry made from natural materials such as wood, feathers and crystals and team with denim cut off shorts or a pair of skinny jeans for cooler evenings. [Blouse - £39]
(3) As we all know the English summer is completely unpredictable so you should always layer to stay warm for when the weather takes a turn for the worst. Complete your outfit with this versatile zip pocket jacket - a great light smart jacket if needed to dress more formally. The angular cut gives an extra edge too. Style up with high waisted tailored trousers or throw on over a smart dress. [Zip pocket jacket - £63]
(4) Every girl needs a cute summer floral bodycon. Dress up with nude heels, a clutchbag and statement necklaces for date night or dress down with some strappy sandals for day time chilling. [Floral dress - £54]
(5) I love this dress as it suits just about every single body shape. Don't be worried if you haven't got your beach bod yet as this slimming dress sits in all the right places. Wear with some cute summer sandals for picnics in the park or to the beach [Swing dress - £57]
All of the below styles can be shopped at Missmerize [here]
What's your favourite outfit? Do you own anything Missmerize?