Friday, 3 July 2015

MELBOURNE

Hellooo,

I know i've been neglecting the blog a bit recently whilst I travel as it's been so hard to keep updated whilst not having a permanent address. But finally yay i'm in Melbourne and have a super cool house right in the city so at last will hopefully be able to upload some outfits (when I can persuade my bf to take them lol). So apparently Melbourne is the fashion capital of Aus right? I really have no excuse. Can't wait to get my head down in a job now for the duration, it's been too long. So nice to feel settled again. Anyway there's so many cool backdrops around the city so i'm not short of those, just need to go shopping now and update my backback with some new city sassy threads.  





Sweater - MinkPink outlet ($35/£17) // Jeans Joni - Topshop £35ish // Pony hair pumps - Zu $30/£15

A really simple outfit today, but i'm in love with these new cute pony hair slip ons - absolute bargain at only $30 (£15) but shame they give me huge blisters WAH. But all is well, there is a MINKPINK OUTLET on my road, seriously yes! So that's where every single thing I own is going to be from soon eek.

What do you guys think of this outfit? Are any of my followers from Melbourne? Would looove to talk to you about cool places to go see/visit.

Peaceeee,
J x